Management of the assigned projects, and for their daily monitoring, both internally and in front of the client.
- Organizing the work to be done, priorities and times, to the people assigned and to other departments involved in the managed projects.
- Managing and periodically reviewing the technical, documentation and schedule updates of the managed projects.
- Maintaining communication with the client and with the company's departments regarding all aspects related to the managed projects.
- Participating in project negotiations: negotiating exchange controls and project extensions with clients.
- Reviewing design activities, adjustments, and validation of managed projects.
- Preparing and reviewing the contract and complementary offers of the managed projects.
- Reviewing the technical specifications, contracts, delivery times and clauses that affect the orders managed.
- Knowing and complying with the established quality procedures and instructions.
- Providing suggestions and participating in the continuous improvement of the activities carried out.
- Applying the instructions for waste management and reduction of energy and material consumption.
- Complying and enforcing the occupational risk prevention instructions.
- Correctly use, conserve, and maintain the means and protective equipment provided by the company, in accordance with the instructions received.
- Knowledge of office IT.
- Use of project management programs and / or ERP software.
- Basic knowledge of SOLIDWORKS / AUTOCAD.
- Customer orientation (external and internal).
- Service vocation.
- Professional rigor.
- Orientation to results and continuous improvement.
- Leadership and influence.
- Planification and organization.
- Analytical and decisive capacity.
- Technical solvency.
- Pressure resistance.
- Stress tolerance.
- Adaptability to changes.